J. Jason De Lorme wrote:

*QUESTION* I've followed the code guidelines on the site, but how do I
actually get this code into SourceForge as an alpha / beta for people to
ridicule, rip-apart, poke holes and flame me on ;-)? I wouldn't want it in
the actual NAnt bits until many people had used in environments different
than my own.

You can submit patches and code to this list so that others can try it out. Once it gets the thumbs up, one of the developers with commit access can commit the changes to the cvs tree.
you can create a patch using the diff tool or use Tortoisecvs to generate one for you.

Ian

I did some searching on SourceForge for documentation on how to do this, but
inevitably it took me in circles :-(...

Thank you for your help.

JJDL