-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom
Cabanski
Sent: Tuesday, 2 September 2003 10:21 PM
To: Martin Aliger; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] solution task question

That's correct behavior that also happens when compiling from VS.NET;
referenced DLLs get copied to the executable folder.  You can change this
behavior from VS.NET if you go to the properties of the reference and set
copy local to false.  Unless you are putting probing directives into your
configuration file, your DLLs either need to be in the same folder as your
executable or they have to be strongly named and placed in the GAC.

I assume this is all correctly in the solution task since we use it
extensively in a large project with some GAC dlls, some project dlls and
some copy local dlls referenced directly.