> That's correct behavior that also happens when compiling from VS.NET;
> referenced DLLs get copied to the executable folder.  You can change this
> behavior from VS.NET if you go to the properties of the reference and set
> copy local to false.  Unless you are putting probing directives into your
> configuration file, your DLLs either need to be in the same folder as your
> executable or they have to be strongly named and placed in the GAC.

I must disagree Tom. I have solution in VS with one reference to DLL
e:\net\dll\Gordic.General.dll
when compile and look into bin/Debug I see this:
Gordic.General.dll
Gordic.Support.Win32.dll
Gordic.Support.Win32.pdb
Gordic.General.xml

this is all. But folder e:\net\dll contains about 50 dlls and some xmls.
Nant copy ALL these to output folder which is definitly not correct.

I believe there was some idea behind that code. But what?

Martin