-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian
MacLean
Sent: 6. oktober 2003 04:26
To: Mitch Denny
Cc: Gert Driesen; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] [Fwd: Ready to tackle next release]

+1, mainly because I've just found a use for it in our linux build. We
need to create a nant shell script that contains the full path to the
just built NAnt.exe which we won't know till we build it. So it would be

a prime candidate for a use of the replace task.

Ian