Hi,

I think reporting on which targets/projects passed and failed would be a
great idea, maybe with an indication of whether this failure is
"alright" as defined by the build script.

I am not so keen on adding try/catch blocks to build files though.  In
my mind attempting to catch and recover from a build failure during a
build just seems like it could get way to messy and in my mind would add
some uncertainty about the results.

I think it would be better to keep it as close to a pass/fail outcome as
possible and just provide enough information about what failed and why
to help the local build meister fix it for next time.

Clayton