----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian MacLean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gert Driesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Scott Hernandez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Clayton Harbour"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Nant-Developers (E-Mail)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] fileset deprecations

> Gert Driesen wrote:
>

> >Not for extra attributes/elements, no ...
> >

> >>Another option is to have a
> >>dedicated switch -strict or -failoninvalidelements (  horrifically long
> >>) that will fail only on invalid structure warnings - ie
> >>elements/attributes that aren't valid.
> >>

> >Maybe yes, but I think we could also use the warnaserror for both
purposes

> Fine by me - but I thought you weren't sure that warnaserror was even a
> good idea ?

Yes, that's true, I'm still not sure how we should implement this ...   Does
this mean that logging a message with level Error should cause the build to
fail ... don't think so ... so we also can't have a build fail when logging
a message with level Warning and warnaserror is true ...