Hi,

for my ftp tasks I try to introduce two fileset attributes,
but had no real success until now. Here's how I tried:

// variable:
private FileSet _binaryFileset = new FileSet();

// property:
[TaskAttribute("binaries")]
    public FileSet binaries {
      get {
        return _binaryFileset;
      } set {
          _binaryFileset = value;
        }
    } // BinaryFileset

My test file looks like this:

<ftpup server="livingit.de" remotepath="/livingit/www/">
        <binaries>
                <include name="test.zip" />
        </binaries>
</ftpup>

If I set binaries to required, nant says that there is no
binaries attribute in the ftpup task.

I'm stuck in the code, I mean I see no difference in what is
done in the touch task. Any hints appreciated,

Sascha

--
sa at programmers-world dot com http://www.livingit.de
Internet sites: