Message generated for change (Comment added) made by maliger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1210046&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I am running into an error which states "Unknown task
<fileset>"  when I try to nest a fileset in an if block.  Of
course, fileset isnt a task.  It's a type, according to the
NAnt documentation.
The following code fails (this is not my actual code that
is failing, but does characterize the bug)

<fileset id="Files">
      <include name="**">
</fileset>
<if test="{case=='SpecialCase'}>
    <fileset id="Files">
          <include name="**"/>
          <exclude name="/specialCase/example.txt">
     </fileset>
</if>

code such as that above works fine, until case
equals 'SpecialCase'.  Interestingly the following also
fails (but fails right away).

It still fails on the line in the commented out if block.
<fileset id="Files">
      <include name="**">
</fileset>
<! -- <if test="{case=='SpecialCase'}> -->
    <fileset id="Files">
          <include name="**"/>
          <exclude name="/specialCase/example.txt">
     </fileset>

Comment By: Martin Aliger (maliger)