Thanks... I... I'm confused, first time I have ever heard of CC.net
I don't have outlook express, used nlite to strip it out of the OS and
thunderbird is my default email client. So something (CDO?) has to be
configured in order to send emails although I don't know what or why -
in the mail task or the logger info I have every detail needed for the
smtp to work so something just needs to connect to 25 port and send it
through right? Or I'm totally missing something?