Hello Ryan,

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Ryan Boggs <rmboggs.obsd.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are referring to the actual process of building
> NAnt, the main
> problem I have been running into is during the test
> NAnt.Core build on
> the Mono platform.  Specifically, with the
> XmlPokeTest.cs file, it
> complains that variables are assigned but never used.
> I don't have
> this problem with .NET.  I hope that this is what you
> were referring
> to.

Ah! This appears to be my fault when I integrated patch #2807498. I will setup
Mono and test it again. It appears Mono, by default, is stricter in regarding
to these types of warnings. Is that correct?

Yes, these are the types of errors I am referring to. Other than the above, are
there anything else?

Regards,
Charles

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca