And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] replies:
Final plan offers little safety for unknown Indian burial sites
BY AL J. LAUKAITIS Lincoln Journal Star
http://www.journalstar.com/stories/loc/sto7 (entire story at this site)

A final plan for the controversial Iron Horse development near Ashland
protects the historic Beetison House and some wetlands but says little about
any ancient Indian villages or burial grounds.
An agreement approved last week only requires developers to follow applicable
state and federal laws if they uncover bones at the site, said Ashland City
Administrator Chris Anderson.

"We really have no jurisdiction as a city over that (Indian burial remains),"
Anderson said Monday in a phone interview. <SNIP>