Posted by [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

From: Eric Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Electronic Program Guide

1) Earthsongs - "Wayquay"
2) Native American video clips now available on-demand
3) Club Red FAC's

**************************
1) Earthsongs - "Wayquay"
**************************

This Week on Earthsongs: Modern Music from Native America - Gregg McVicar
pays a return visit to the sister of tribal funkadelia -- WAYQUAY. Based in
Manhattan, she's a writer, poet, actress and director.  But most of all,
she's carrying forward her Ojibway/Anishnabe roots by way of a modern
groove that's right at home in the hippest dance clubs, or right here on
the Internet.

Also brand-new tracks from Alaska's Medicine Dream, the Oregon bluesman
Rev. Gary Small, Canadian Leonard Adam, and Native-Techno artists Lunar
Drive.

Details at www.earthsongs.net

Listen online (All times EST)

Thursday: 10am, 4pm, 10pm
Friday: 4am
Saturday: 4pm
Sunday: 5am, 4pm
Monday: 5am

2) Native American video clips now available on-demand

AIROS Online Fans:
If you like what you've been hearing take a look at what we're up to
now....video clips now available on-demand. For more information go to
www.nativetelecom.org/realmedia

This months highlight: American Cowboys

American Cowboys tells the stories of George Fletcher and Jackson Sundown,
the first African American and the first Native American to compete in the
World Title at the Pendleton Round-Up. This documentary reveals the glory
of being the best, the frustration of being ignored, and the rewards for
not giving up on a dream.

******************
3) Club Red FAC's
******************

Want to laugh....don't miss Club Red featuring Charlie Hill

Friday December 17, 1999: 3-4pm EST
and New Year's Eve: 3-4pm EST

For more info go to www.nativetelecom.org/realmedia
Eric Martin
American Indian Radio On Satellite Director of Distribution
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
402.472.3287