> Yes, I know it, but it doesn't support shortcuts. This application
> allows the user to insert custom entries in the right click context
> menu.
> I'm talking about keyboard shortcuts.
>
> Anyway this feature in my opinion should be inside the main code of nautilus.

Hi Gregorio,

I do not manage Nautilus, so I do not have any relevant opinion on whether such
a feature should be or not in main code. But I think Nelson was right
to point you to Nautilus-Actions for several (obviously good ;)) reasons:

- Nautilus-Actions does implement desktop-global keyboard shortcuts through a
  DBus interface; it is surely not a widely tested feature, but at least it is
  implemented

- not only the syntax you describe is already implemented - and a feature much
  more tested that the previous one - but it relies on DES-EMA spec which has
  been discussed with other maintainers, so that defined actions may be shared
  between file managers

- the last evolution wants Nautilus-Actions become FileManager-Actions, and the
  plugins themselves be useable by other file managers (for now, tested with
  Nemo - easy !)

- last but not least, this application would take advantage of new developer(s)
  with new ideas; it is widely used and it is sad I have not enough time to
  maintain it as it should. Your review and participation would be more than
  welcome

Regards,
Pierre