Hi Gregorio,

Sorry, I unfortunately missed your message :(

>From a N-A point of view, the feature relies on Gnome global shortcuts and the
>DBus:
- define your action (e.g. with Nautilus-Actions Configuration Tool)
- define your global shortcut via the Gnome tool [1], setting the launcher as
"na-run --id=<action_id>"

Then, and as long as Nautilus is running and the plugins are loaded, the
shortcut will run the "na-run" program, which asks through DBus To Nautilus for
the current selection, and applies it to the specified action.

I must admit that I have not tested this feature very thoroughly. So a bug is
of course always possible.

Regards
Pierre

[1]