On 26.06.2007, at 17:59, Stephen Deasey wrote:

> Error message? Log file?
>
> Does it fail on:
>
>   ns_return 200 text/plain ok

No errors, no access.log entries, nada.
I created no-brain index.html like this:

zvpb:/usr/local/ns zoran$ cat pages/index.html
    Hallo

and this never gets served. The IE attempts the
connection and stops, telling that it could not
open the page.

Other browsers get the page allright (including
IE6). Weird.

I haven't tried it on Linux. I'm just trying the
Mac OS X. Any clues where I should start peeking?

To me, it looks like a driver-thread issue but I'm
not sure.

Cheers
Zoran