On 26.06.2007, at 19:02, Stephen Deasey wrote:

> FYI: freebsd seems borked. Immediately after the call to
> Tcl_FSLoadFile() in modload.c as nslog.so is being loaded (which is
> the first module to be loaded) all log entries are printed twice and
> module loading fails. Which maybe points to some corruption somewhere.
>
> I've run it under valgrind and mudflap. Works fine on RHEL 5, SLES 10,
> Debian 4, Fedora 7, 32/64 bit, and itanium :-)
>
> Fails for me on: td150.testdrive.hp.com, td152.testdrive.hp.com

Great :-(
So we need more freebsd testing ( have no installation here )

BTW: the IE7 trouble... I did not compile ALL the modules in
our app (I keep forgetting one all the time). It compiled now
and it works fine. Sorry for the noise on the list (my fault).
Generally we are still "in flux" and the public API is changing
so one always need to remember to recompile *everything*.

Lately I was very occupied so I did little (none?) work
on the server. I wanted to get this init stuff entirely done
with interp traces and trash that Tcl introspection stuff for good.
Perhaps this will be a good time to "get to know" all the
changes done so far.

Some months ago I suggested to make a 5.0 release... Or, at least
some other like 4.99.3 or such.... will make things simpler for
us. What do you all think?

Cheers
Zoran