On 26.06.2007, at 18:34, Stephen Deasey wrote:

> I was thinking that maybe the Explorer developer toolbar let you spy
> on the headers like the Firebug extension for Firefox does, but it
> doesn't mention anything:

Oh, the trouble is far more difficult than that...
I removed the entire /usr/local/ns and reinstalled
all fresh. This works now as expected. Including the
IE7.

But... our own app will not. And that is only on
IE7. Other browsers work fine. The damn thing with
IE7 it shows *nothing* as if the inital connection
to the server failed. No logs whatsoever...
There must be something that radically changed in
the server. I did recompile all our private modules
but no avail...

So... this leaves me with a pleasant electronic
archeology that I always loved that much...

:-(