On 8/2/07, Neophytos Demetriou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Zoran Vasiljevic wrote:
> > Am 02.08.2007 um 19:05 schrieb Neophytos Demetriou:
> >
> >> Having said this, if Zoran comes up with a generic solution to the
> >> nstrace+xotcl problem I will be an even happier NS user :) but I guess
> >> it should be fine for now.
> >
> > Hey... the Xotcl loader MIGHT be busted with lazyloader option set.
> > I would need to re-check that. Other (non-xotcl) stuff
> > should work fine though.
>
> Zoran, just to make sure I got that right: xotcl does not work with the
> nstrace/lazyloader at all (true or false). That's the reason I'm using
> the modified init.tcl file from 4.99.1.

I wonder if this is xotcl specific, or if xotcl just tickles the right
(wrong) bit of code. Xotcl seems to use a lot of deeply namespaced
commands, who's names are stored in variables...

It would be really helpful if a minimal example of the error could be
isolated in standard Tcl and dropped into a file:
tests/testserver/modules/state.tcl

Hard to write a test for it, but at least it will throw an error at
startup when the tests are run and someone will see it.  If it really
is an xotcl-only error, I guess it can be package required in a catch
or something?