Am 06.08.2007 um 18:47 schrieb Vlad Seryakov:

> I would keep old initialization if i need speed, if performance is
> going
> to suffer with Tcl/ns_ictl approach, then for fast/busy sites we
> need to
> be able to use old(fast) way. Otherwise, the server will be limited
> for
> non-realtime or personal web sites usage only.

What you haven't seen perhaps is...

I modified the "old way" NOT to use introspective
script, rather to use Tcl command traces :-)
So Tcl command traces work allright and also much more
"logical" then the old ugly and error-prone code.
The only difference to ttrace (lazyloader=true) is that
I do not use [unknown] to reload commands on the fly,
rather all "things" are synthetized in a large script
that loads everything that is registered, at once.

That's why I told about wanting to go to ns_ictl trace
or tcl-cmd-traces (nstrace.tcl).

Cheers,
Zoran