yes,per pool is safer

Zoran Vasiljevic wrote:
On 14.09.2006, at 22:13, Vlad Seryakov wrote:

New command will be better and more clear

OK.

   ns_proxy stop ?pool? ?handle?

The [ns_proxy stop] will stop all running proxies (brrr.. )
and [ns_proxy stop pool] only those belonging to a pool
and [ns_proxy stop pool handle] only that particular handle.

I somehow have bad feeling abut [ns_proxy stop] as it is
really far-reaching. Should we limit this to

   ns_proxy stop pool ?handle?

What do you think?