On 17.09.2006, at 20:44, Mike wrote:

Vote: -1
Explanation: waste of time

Allirght.

Although I would not strictly categorize this as waste of time...

We are now a bunch of Tcl freaks (by "we" I mean people in my
company) and we have pretty much under control.
But if/when we get somebody new on the board, it is more than
certain that he/she knows either PHP or Javascript or both,
to a leeser extent the rest of the scripting languages with
Tcl being pretty much towards the tail of the list.

In order to make this person immediately productive, a kind-of
"well-known" environment is from benefit.

Don't worry. I will not start turning things arround for
integration of the JS into NaviServer. But I will have to
find a mid/long term solution for this.

Cheers
Zoran