On 9/17/06, Zoran Vasiljevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi !

Following a recent discussion on the sister-project, I just wanted
to check what would you think about integrating javascript as an
alternate language to Tcl ?

I'm long time user of Tcl (over 12 years) and I still preffer it
to any other scripting language, buI I see that most of the
younger people are actually already fluent in javascript
whereas they are not fluent in (mostly even do not know about) Tcl.

This is at the moment not an issue for us but it may be one in the
future....

I do not know what would need to be done and to what extent a
"foreign" language could/should be integrated in the server;
I just wanted to hear what people would think about this.

Are you running a fever?