> On 20.09.2006, at 17:53, Bernd Eidenschink wrote:
> > If you have the client installed, simply try for a checkout:
> >
> > # svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/naviserver/trunk/
> > naviserver
>
> Simple? Simple???
[...]
>There you go. What is simple here? My (pessimistic, but close to
>reality)
>experience tells me (and this keeps prooving itself) that NOTHING
>(I mean really _NOTHING_) is simple.

Zoran, this became a self-fullfilling prophecy!
I'm not the scapegoat here: I am not paid to play an evangelist of SVN and
gave an example of the usage after you wrote:

>Provided we all agree (count me in)
>when/how you plan to do it?

which gave me the impression you are somewhat ready for a test so I added
examples of usage. I use SVN at work, I think it's better, but it does
_absolutely not matter_ to me if it is used by everyone and every project
(again: absolutely not! I don't care). I'm convinced it can be a real benefit
if you can't stay with some CVS oddities, but I know as well: Never change a
running system.

You have very tough requirements for your revision control system and made
that very clear.

Don't switch.

Bernd.