I tested AS 4.5, it is even slower than NS, not much but a little bit

Zoran Vasiljevic wrote:
On 11.12.2006, at 06:17, Vlad Seryakov wrote:

The results are somewhat bad, Naviserver is 2x slower on simple adp page
comparing to similar PHP page.

Not that the channel stuff I added some time is braking us...
Did you try the aolserver, as it does not use Tcl channels
at the places we do? Perhaps this is the easiest way to
rule-out that case.
Not that I'm very concerned about the speed (I'm not that much)
but it would be good to know where we "brake" the show.

Cheers
Zoran