I understand, i tried 500 concurrent requests to do 50000, NS did at 1200 req/sec easy, but apache produced 70 processed and barely finished, i guess my machine started swaping and average was 800 req/sec

Real example is good to have but to have an idea how it works with simple one is not bad as well.