On 12/19/06, Vlad Seryakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yes, it crashes when number of threads are more than 1 with any size but
not all the time, sometimes i need to run it several times, looks like
it is random, some combination, not sure of what.

I guess we never got that high concurrency in Naviserver, i wonder if
AOL has randomm crashes.

You're still using Tcl threads. Strip it out.
Make the loops and bock size command line parameters.

If you think you've found a bug you'll want the most concise test case
so you can report it to the glibc maintainers.

#glibc on irc.freenode.net