On 09.05.2008, at 17:38, Vasiljevic Zoran wrote:

> I saw somewhere that Lua can have global and per-thread state
> and that you can provide your own locking primitives they use
> to lock their own code, but I haven't dig deeper there...

Damn again. This is a global lock that serializes everything.
A no go :-(
Same applies to others (Ruby, Phyton, Perl).

FWIW, seems like there isn't a script language which can handle
MT well. Must we write a new language? I knew it... We are
always re-inventing the wheel; over and over again.

I see that I must dig even deeper that I thought initially...