I'm writing an app that accepts large file uploads, and trying to lower the
memory requirements.

When I upload large files, at the point where the files are completely
uploaded, Naviserver consumes an equivalent amount of memory as the file
uploaded size, as it hands control over to my form handler. Memory is released
once my form handler returns.  Virtually no memory is used (thanks, spooler) as
the large file is being uploaded, only once the upload completes.

I'm not sure why Naviserver needs to hold the file in memory.

So, questions:

a) is this by design?
b) has anyone on this list worked on this section of code?
c) any fixes, or should I plunge into the nsd/form.c code (is that right?) to
try to fix this?

-john