Dear Cesáreo,

What happens, when you run the following command in the developer shell
of OpenACS (/ds/shell)

    exec /usr/bin/yui-compressor --type css <
/home/openacs/openacs/packages/acs-templating/www/resources/forms.css

Does the result depend on the current working directory?
Are there any environment variables  to hint at /root (check in ds/shell
with "array get ::env").

-g