Am 08.06.16 um 14:47 schrieb Cesáreo García Rodicio:
> I already did it with control port with same results[1]. As you notice,
> it has to be something with env. HOME is /root although start script was
> /usr/local/ns/bin/nsd -u openacs -g web ...
>
> It seems it doesn't load all env variables of USER (openacs).
Naviserver (like other most other programs) does not special setup of
the environment, this is typically specified in the systemd service file.

We had a while ago a similar problem with dot (from graphviz), and since
this we recommend to set certain environment variables in the naviserver
startup file (like e.g. in [1]). I was - however - not able to reproduce
the problem with minify even with HOME set to /root (maybe version
dependent).

-g

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/naviserver/naviserver/src/60be612ca3708b849d6ed6b093871252b3cc9458/openacs-config.tcl?fileviewer=file-view-default#openacs-config.tcl-63