Hi

I already did it with control port with same results[1]. As you notice,
it has to be something with env. HOME is /root although start script was
/usr/local/ns/bin/nsd -u openacs -g web ...

It seems it doesn't load all env variables of USER (openacs).

Regards,
Cesáreo

[1]
openacs:nscp 6> array get ::env
LD_LIBRARY_PATH :/usr/local/pgsql/lib HOME /root LANG es_ES.UTF-8 PWD
/root MAIL /var/mail/root LOGNAME root  SHELL /bin/bash TERM xterm-color
SHLVL 1 LS_OPTIONS -l PS1 {\h:\w\$ } SSH_CONNECTION {* *} PATH
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/local/pgsql/bin:/usr/local/pgsql/bin
SSH_TTY /dev/pts/0 USER openacs _ /etc/init.d/naviserver_ctl
openacs:nscp 7> exec /usr/bin/yui-compressor --type css
{*}/home/openacs/openacs/packages/acs-templating/www/resources/forms.css
.form-widget-error,.form-error{color:#c30000}.form-required- ( ... )
adding-bottom:10px}.margin-form-div h1{margin-left:13.5em}dpkg: aviso:
fallo al abrir el fichero de configuración `/root/.dpkg.cfg' para
lectura: Permiso denegado