From: Jon Curtis [mailto:j...@curtis-straus.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 1:36 PM
To: nebs@world.std.com
Subject: Re: Fire Resistance Database Analysis

Hi Dave,

I asked Verizon at the Las Vegas conference if they wanted a report from
an independent source to support GR-78 compliance and they indicated at
that time that they did not feel that was necessary.

At Curtis-Straus, we routinely put together an assembly level flame
database for every complete GR-63 report we produce. The Verizon
checklist says that you need to provide it if they ask for it.

--
Jon D. Curtis, P.E.

Director of Engineering
Curtis-Straus LLC NRTL TCB