Hi,

The G204V "Vampire" drive design is finished. The first 100 beta 
units will be available at the beginning of January.

That means I'm back on the G2002 (G2005?) project. The FPGA for the 
design is being coded right now. In summary, the G2002 will have:

1) 6 axis of step / direction (up to 4 MHz step rate)
2) 6 axies of encoder feedback (CH-A, CH-B, Index and Fault)
3) 8 analog output channels (+/-10V, 0-5V)
4) 8 analog input channels (0-5V)
5) 16 general purpose outputs (5-24VDC, 100mA)
6) 16 general purpose inputs (+/- 100V protected)
7) USB interface, USB powered

Mariss



--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jon Elson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> R Rogers wrote:
> 
> >Wasn't Art Fenerty working on a system like this for Mach2? He 
referred to it as a "cube" or something like that? Basically a remote 
pulse generator. However, I understood it was to work from the 
parallel port. Maybe he already released it and I'm unaware of it. 
> >  
> >
> Yes, hardware by Mariss Freimanis of Gecko Drives, called the 
G2002, I 
> think.  There is a group
> of people working on it.  It runs through the USB, I believe.
> 
> Jon





Addresses:   
FAQ:  http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html 
FILES: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO/files/
Post Messages: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Moderator:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [Moderators] 
 
URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO

OFF Topic POSTS:  General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:   
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you 
have trouble.
http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jobshophomeshop   I consider this to be a sister 
site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there, for OT subjects, 
that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.  DON'T 
POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
bill
List Mom
List Owner

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to