And one thing that I noticed when looking at xDiscovery.com is that
VivaGraph (if that is what I was looking at) is unusually responsive on my
iPad -- even when image-based nodes are involved. This is unusual as MANY
Javascript graphviz frameworks act great on full systems and degrade
significantly on tablet, especially iPad.

--Jim--