Dear All,

I waws about writing a gDoc to share with you with a few benchmarks of JS
libraries,
and soon I decided to refrain ... cause I already found a very welldone and
comprehensive list done by Anvaka himself, author of Vivagraph on git

See his link here :
http://anvaka.github.io/graph-drawing-libraries/#/all

(and again, thank you Andrei!!)