Sure it is part of neo4j, just check out the community/import-tool
submodule here on GitHub:

It uses some other parts of neo4j internally like the CSV reader and the
parallel batch importer API

<https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j/tree/3.1/community/import-tool>
On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Ganesh Selvaraj <ganeshkumar1...@gmail.com