On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Dag Bakke wrote:
> mpeg2dec eats plain mpeg1 and mpeg2, and it will also demultiplex
> program and transport streams.
>
> To play a VOB for example, I do:
>  ./src/mpeg2dec -o x11 -s /tmp/Dolby_Digital_Game.vob
>
> Notice that it does not play audio, and that all it really does is
> pumping out the video as fast as it can.
>
> Any vob should in theory be good for testing material.
> Try this: (4790kB)
> http://dvdgsm.free.fr/vob/THX.vob

Thanks.

With that I can confirm that, unfortunately, although the patch
makes xvinfo report XVideo support on the NM2230, the video does not
appear when using XVideo. Since it does work in x11 mode, this patch
is not useful on this chip.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna