Shigehiro Nomura writes:
 > At first, please try to set 0x2e to GRbc.
 >
 > > OK, i found two places with OUTGR(0xbc, 0x4f) and changed it to
 > > OUTGR(0xbc, 0x2e). Right?

The 0x2e in GRbc together with my own previous patches seems to make
it work for me on a NM2230!
I'll clean this up a little and post a patch later.

Does anybody know why I only get a max. of 256 KB linear offscreen
memory? This still makes it impossible for me to watch MPEGs with higher
resolutions using Xv.
The total memory is 3 MB. The total offscreen memory in
the mode I use (1024x768x16) is reported to be 1507328 bytes.
What's fragmenting all this memory?

Over the weekend I'll also have a look at ZV with the NM2230.

Ralph