I have attached an update version of the Neomagic driver
for 4.2.0. It contains Shigehiro Nomura's video patches.

The tarball contains the full set of driver files, no diffs.
If you have made your own changes to  you would like to keep,
please make sure to back up your old driver.

I have fixed a few outstanding issues:

- video now works with 8/15/16/24 bpp.

- video works on the NM2200 and should work on all chips including the
  NM2160 and higher. (I have no idea if earlier chips had video support).

- I fixed/worked around some of the neomagic problems with stretching,
  resizing, moving over the left or right edge.

- All of Shigehiro's fixes are included. I've also included the
  OVERLAY_MEM patch. Currently the Xserver framebuffer memory manager
  can handle only one range of memorz for video and acceleration.
  I'm not sure if the 2D accelerator can handle framebuffer memory
  beyond line 1024. I'm still investigating.

Regards,
        Egbert.