I think you're right.   Wonder how many side deals went on.

What really sucks is not what I paid for the tubes, but that they are
sitting in my garage waiting for a use.

Like others have said, it simply means that I have more projects than time
permits.  Fortunately, I don't have more projects than lifespan, but am
working on that.

Michail

In a message dated 9/12/2010 3:41:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,