> To quote Mr Frank Vincent Zappa this is, as I see it, 'the crux of the
> biscuit'.

No. If you know FZ, you know that the crux of the biscuit is the Apostrophe.
No neon involved.

...and the Apostrophe is?

...an album by FZ. So, it's a bit of a self-homage, i.e. the most
important thing is his own album...

Ahh, grasshopper, you have not listened carefully enough to the teachings of Frank...

Our protagonist is having a conversation with a dog (this is the dog talking now) and the dog (in context of the song) lists off a bunch of words containing >>> APOSTROPHES!

I spent way too much time listening to Frank in my youth. Apostrophe was one of the few albums I had in reform school, and I had a lot of time on my hands...

Sorry for the OT spiral. No more FZ posts from me!

Jonathan