Well, isn't this a hoot?  Nearly another month has passed with no
watch.  Along with an ignored message here and and yet another ignored
email.

So much for David's website claim of warranty repairs, or a new watch
if unrepairable.

I'm sorry to post this on the list, but I'm a bit frustrated as he's
had it back in his possession since November 6th, almost three months
now.