I'm sorry you felt the need to post this on the list, too.

This is a situation between you and David. There is no need to air
your issues here. No need to publicly disparage David and Cathode
Corner. You claimed to be worried about David and his business, but
clearly you were only worried about your watch.

If you couldn't get ahold of David by email, you certainly could have
looked up his number and called him. It took me all of 15 seconds to
find his number online: (520) 795-7xxx

No doubt David is working hard to support his customers, new and old.
He's a one man band. Give him a break.

We had another supplier on this list a few years ago who truly was a
deadbeat, people are still bemoaning the loss of their deposits on a
certain clock. The whole affair got very tiring and distasteful.
People were darn near calling for his lynching. Let's not go down that
road again.

Terry