Very strange.

A batch of mine that I could on ebay (11 of them) were also wrapped in this
 same newspaper.  Dates were all in 1971 as well.  Tried as I did, not  of
them were on my birthday.  :(

Now I will have to go back and look since I still have  them.    I
purchased that batch on ebay about a year ago.   The person said that they
belonged
to their expired father.

Michail

In a message dated 6/24/2011 11:23:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,