Ya, I certainly don't mind supporting other people's work. It's a time/cost tradeoff in my case, though. I have probably 10-12 clocks that I'd like to modify.. for $100ish dollars, it is worth it to me to put in the hour of work. If it was less money (or more difficult) then I wouldn't mind it at all. For example, I don't begrudge Moses the $15-$20 he gets for his extremely full featured clock chips.

-Adam