But Michail,
If you want the blue spot on every IN-18 just clamp to a lower Ucc....
If it appears or not depends to the mercury amount in the tube and the Ucc voltage level.
That's all.
You also can fade in and out the blue spot if you like... no problem.
When I have time I take a short video with my Nixie Tube Tester.
My tester has an adjustable Ucc as you surely know, and by adjusting it the blue spot fades in, and out, and dissapears. This does not only work with IN-18 tubes, also with some other mercury filled tubes.
Dieter