Hi all,
I've been lurking here for the past few days reading up on some
extremely valuable info from some extremely talented people.  Just
thought I'd pop my head out and say "hi" :-)

Though I do have one question.  I'm in the process of building my
first nixie clock from scratch ( no kit ).  I'm using four IN-12b
Russian tubes.  Just got my K1551D1's in today ( excited! =D ).
Anyway, I'd like to use two neon lamps to display the colon between
hours and minutes; do any of you have any suggestions for a lamp/tube
that runs on a similar voltage as the nixies?

Thanks!

-Brian E.