Wow Frank, whilst we could accuse Michel of being 'over exuberant' I
don't think (I hope our fellow forum members) there is any need to be
rude! How about doing our best to keep it polite and friendly?

Michel I wish you the best in your venture and look forward to seeing
your results, you are obviously very passionate about your work, I
would suggest you try to be more empathetical/sensitive to others
work. I get where you're coming from mate (the ex aussie is coming out
in me now lol) others maybe a bit more more sensitive.