Hey,

It could be that many 3eV particles will have a
similar result as a few 60eV particles, it's all in quantum mechanics
I suppose.

quantum physics tells you that it actually will not work, sadly. You need to have just the right energy in one particle (photon, that is).

Jens

On Jan 31, 9:03 am, jb-electronics<webmas...@jb-electronics.de>