On Feb 8, 4:15 pm, Nicholas Stock <nickst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's his basis for the exposure? He's breaking all the tubes and inhaling
> the vapour?
>
> Does the US have any vexatious litigation laws?

That has been the primary question circulating on the forums.
He's an tech, and worked with valves used in audio equipment.
There is no mercury in triodes, pentodes, etc. Even the rectifiers he
handled did not contain any mercury.

One of the defendants is MCM electronics, a dealer in solid state
materials, although they might have a couple pieces of expensive
audiophoolery that could contain a tube or two. I'd like to see how
his council can make that stick.

The plaintiff was a tech, exposed to many things throughout his
career, and was a smoker.
He posted the following to a health forum back in Dec of '04 (the site
admin has since edited some of the details). Gosh I wonder why ;)
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/heart-disorders/234311-introduction.html

When you start these sort of proceedings later, it really opens you up
to public scrutiny.

Regards, Jeff